Minor and significant color changes may happen for your teeth. However, you have excellent dental care, but this dental color changing is inevitable. This dental problem may originate from age increasing, inappropriate diet habits, smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages, etc. It’s evident that yellow teeth will make your dental appearance improper, and we have to do something about this dental color changing. According to the experts from Pearl Dental Group Cosmetic Dentistry, advancements in dentistry have made it possible for everyone to change the color, size, and shape of their teeth. Teeth whitening is one of those cosmetic dental procedures that bring a brighter smile for you. Generally speaking, how can we prevent tooth yellowing with the help of natural tools? Here we recommend some contributory home remedies if you have yellow teeth or you want to avoid it!
- Healthy diet: a good diet can significantly help you have white and healthy teeth. Some specific foods can make dark dental spots and change your teeth’ color to yellow. Try to decrease the number of foods and drinks which have tannins. You have to avoid consuming much tea, coffee, wine, citrus, and soda. And don’t forget to brush your teeth 30 minutes after you had your meal.
- Applying herbaceous oils: some bacteria in your mouth cause yellow teeth and dental plaque during the time. Squishing oil like sunflower oil, coconut oil, or sesame oil can remove those bacteria and whiten your teeth. Also, this oil applying can improve your general dental health.
- Using peels of lemon, banana, and orange: rubbing these peels can make your teeth whiter. These peels contain a significant amount of citric acid, which effectively removes smoking or tea spots from your teeth. But pay attention to your teeth and gum reactions! It’s not out of mind if your teeth become more sensitive after rubbing those peels. Stop this remedy if you notice any sensitivity.
- Try baking soda and hydrogen peroxide: the best way to use this remedy is to purchase a dental paste containing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. You will simply understand the changes in your teeth’ color after daily use. If you can’t buy that kind of paste, you can mix the hydrogen peroxide and baking soda with adequate water to make a dental paste. Then brush your teeth with that to treat your yellow teeth! It’s also possible to provide a dental mouthwash with baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and enough warm water for daily rinsing.
- Examine apple cider vinegar: apple cider vinegar is so efficient in whitening teeth. But you should notice its quantity when you want to make a dental mouthwash with water and apple cider vinegar. Rinse this dental mouthwash daily and for 30 seconds to see its conclusions.
These dental remedies are usually beneficial for most people. But it would help if you considered every single thing about your teeth and condition. If you realize any suspicious signs and sensitivity, contact your dentist as soon as you can and stop using that treatment!